Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Been tagged

So visiting Brenda's website, I guess I have been tagged. Sue can do her own post. I think these things are dumb but I will play along. Why 8 things? Listed in no particular order:

8 favorite TV shows
1> Heroes
2> Magic Finally Revealed
3> Chuck
4> Bones
5> Gray's Anatomy
6> Simpsons (yes, I still like it)
7> DSN (Direct Shopping Network)
8> How Its Made

8 favorite restaurants
1> Chili's
2> My Brothers
3> In and Out
4> Yamato's
5> Benihanna's
6> El Torito
7> Back Angus
8> Numero Uno

8 things I did yesterday (Monday)
1> went to work
2> Genealogy
3> watched TV
4> fed the critters
5> checked email
6> read the Internet
7> pet Angel
8> went to sleep

8 things I look forward to:
1> My next vacation/cruise
2> Retirement ( a long way off)
3> Our family get-togethers
4> Seeing Rebekah
5> Sleep
6> Katy's new baby
7> Spending time with Sue
8> Holidays

8 things I like about Fall:
1> Holidays
2> Cooler weather
3> End of daylight savings time
4> Snow-topped mountains
5> Trees changing color
6> New TV shows
7> Crisp clean air
8> Elections being over

8 things on my wish list:
1> a monthly vacation/cruise
2> Early retirement
3> spend more time with kids/grandkids
4> computers that do not freeze up in the middle of things
5> more Republicans than Democrats
6> Less "non-thinkers" in society
7> Sue's eternal happiness
8> Happiness and success of my children

No comments: