Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Update

It has been some time since I posted any update on our happenings. the last few months have been fun, yet very stressful. The company I work for was sold to Ametek, Inc., a $2.5 Billion company on the NYSE. I was the one that worked all the schedules and agreements not knowing what my future was going to be. It appears my job is secure for now. It will be very different working for a publicly held company but hopefully I can learn new things and it will turn out to be a good experience. So far the feedback is that I greatly impressed everyone with all the work I did.

Jonah has his first birthday on December 28th. Christmas was great spending time with the family. Last weekend Rebekah spent the night at our house and we had such a great time; she is so fun and well-behaved. Jonah is grampa's "Little Man". When he comes over he looks to me to be held and give the sweetest little hugs.


On January 13th Sue had a special birthday. All the kids and grandkids came over for dinner to celebrate. If anyone is wondering, Bank of America is still made up of stupid people. Katy and Danior did some remodeling in their apartment including some new furniture (I really dislike IKEA, ranks up there with Walmart). Brenda and Mike celebrate their second anniversay today (Jan. 20th).


In general, life is good. Spending time with the family is most enjoyable to us. We are hoping for another cruise in August - we have our sights on a 10 day Alaskan cruise leaving out of San Francisco. Anyone want to come (sorry, you pay your own way)? Sue's kitchen is holding up nicely.

1 comment:

Bren said...

I love the video. I laughed so hard when RL pushed JM down. That was funny.